Uma Bharathi said Jyotiraditya will be better than Rahul Gandhi. Two things I would like to say on this comment:
1) Uma has appreciated a Congress Leader - opposite side leader which is a rarity in our politics. This culture should grow. Hatred among different political parties is on the increase. If something is good or if someone is good they should acknowledge irrespective party affliations. On that front I apprecitae Uma.
2) Uma has said the truth openly and candidly. I just loved it. I wanted to say the same thing but that would not have reached the whole of India. Not only Jyotiraditya, even few other young leaders in Congress will make a better leader than Rahul Gandhi. When that is the truth I do not know why this Congress is going behind Gandhi Family - I fail to understand. Neither Sonia Gandhi nor Rahul Gandhi can deliver goods for India and Indian People. Rahul stays totally disconnected with the people. He does not let the people know about his views on burning issues and to be honest - he does not have any views on anything on his own. If he becomes the Prime Minister tomorrow, it will be a disaster for the country. I pray God.
1) Uma has appreciated a Congress Leader - opposite side leader which is a rarity in our politics. This culture should grow. Hatred among different political parties is on the increase. If something is good or if someone is good they should acknowledge irrespective party affliations. On that front I apprecitae Uma.
2) Uma has said the truth openly and candidly. I just loved it. I wanted to say the same thing but that would not have reached the whole of India. Not only Jyotiraditya, even few other young leaders in Congress will make a better leader than Rahul Gandhi. When that is the truth I do not know why this Congress is going behind Gandhi Family - I fail to understand. Neither Sonia Gandhi nor Rahul Gandhi can deliver goods for India and Indian People. Rahul stays totally disconnected with the people. He does not let the people know about his views on burning issues and to be honest - he does not have any views on anything on his own. If he becomes the Prime Minister tomorrow, it will be a disaster for the country. I pray God.
0 comments:
Post a Comment